Renovo Neural is building a team of highly motivated and innovative professionals who are driven to make a difference. If you are interested in joining our team please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , even if there are no current openings listed.
Manager / Sr. Manager Research Operations and Client Communications
This is a full-time position at Renovo Neural, Inc. in Cleveland, OH. Renovo is at the forefront of exciting developments in neural diseases such as Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease and other neurodegenerative diseases. This position has responsibilities in managing the companywide research operations and client communications.
- Primary responsibilities include management of companywide day-to-day research operations and client communications.
- Execution and management of client projects.
- Project management – responsible for establishing a project execution plan and timelines, communicating the plan to project team, identification and elimination of any bottlenecks, regular updates to the management and clients.
- Preparation of data reports for clients.
- Assist in writing grants for NIH and other agencies.
- Assist in writing journal articles and marketing documents highlighting the research results.
- Train and manage other lab personnel.
- Work with company members to identify and assess novel business opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
- MS or PhD (preferably in neuroscience) with project management certification or experience required.
- Ideal candidate would have at least 10 years of work experience, preferably executing and managing research projects as a supervisor. Candidates with less experience will be considered if appropriately trained for the above mentioned tasks.
- Experience and knowledge in neurodegenerative diseases is highly preferable.
- Demonstrated expertise in mission-critical technologies and/or show promise or evidence of ability to excel in research and commercialization.
- Be able to work independently and for extended hours based on project needs.
- Be able to manage the timelines and deliverables.
- Exceptional communication skills, preferably experienced in managing external clients and collaborators.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills to be able to work with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in long-term research planning and project management.